Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

NOKIA UK PROMOTIONS PRIZE SMS

Registered Member
masemo

Re: NOKIA UK PROMOTIONS PRIZE SMS

i got an email *''
To:
Date: 10:40 am
Subj: NOTIFICATION!!!
You have won in the Nokia
international program,Regards
Mrs.Maria Lee
Next conversation''*
Please use plain text.
sulechka

[ Edited ]

Dear Nokia representative,

Today, I have received a SMS to my cell phone that says that my telephone number has won 615000 Pounds at UK Nokia Award 2013 with specific reference number ####### from via this number +xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Also, it requested to send my telephone number,reference and full name for more details to send to this  email : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@live.com.

Would you mind please advice me is that real or fake SMS Nokia UK Award? (cus my number registered for Switzerland area)

Sincerely,

Sulechka

Moderator's note: phone number and e-mail address were removed.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
BulMan

[ Edited ]

I'm from Bulgaria and I just got a similar SMS from number +xxx xxx xxx xxx.

Moderator's note: phone number was removed. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

3 Simple steps to follow when you receive such message...

Read...Delete and Forget about it ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]

hey i got a mesg from 987xxxxxxx that my mobile no have won money so claim my price money my details are 

Moderator note: Personal information are not allowed on this Forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
reubby

i received a mail that i won two hundred and fifteen pounds. pls how true is that?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

reubby wrote:

i received a mail that i won two hundred and fifteen pounds. pls how true is that?

100% UNTRUE ...

Read the posts above.. 

Please use plain text.
ArturLevon

[ Edited ]

Dear Nokia representative,

On 17.02.2013., I have received a SMS to my cell phone that says that my telephone number has won 720.000 Pounds at UK Nokia Award 2013 with specific reference number 717 wx 271from via this number +2*****. Also, it requested to send my telephone number,reference and full name for more details to send to this  email :*******@live.com.

Would you mind please advice me is that real or fake SMS Nokia UK Award? (cus my number registered for Armenia area)

Sincerely,

Artur

Moderator's note: Email address and phone number was removed. It is unwise to publish contact information in a public forum. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Did you actually bother to read this thread before you posted on it? It's clearly fake so delete it and forget about it.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
wellwixher

[ Edited ]

assalamoalikum ... i got a massege that my mobile has won 415000 pounds in ongoing NOKIA-UK AWARD 2013. ref No:E115EG. For claim email: ********@live.co.uk ..... i just wanna confirm that its real or fake ... reply me as soon as possible... my mobile number 00******** and my emal adress ; *********@yahoo.com

Moderator's note: Email addresses and Phone numbe was removed. It is unwise to publish your contact information in a public forum. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

wellwixher - Oh ! One more ???

If you had read the complete (..or not even complete thread but a few initial posts) thread, you would have got the answer ..

..to provide a simple answer..Its Fake..Its a Hoax ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
diss1973

reubby wrote:

samantha

i resceved  a mail that i won  one  milon  pound . pls how true is that?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

What do you think ? Can it be TRUE ???

If you really think its true then its a humble request to read the complete thread ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Blackie57

Nokia UK Promotions sms

Funnily enough I entered this website because I wanted to check the validity of my £555,000 alleged win in the Nokia UK promotions draw.  I will now desist from wasting any further time on this matter as it is a scam.  My email was from some doctor at aim.com with a telephone number in Madrisd purporting to be The Nokia Payments department.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mahadisn

Hellow

this type of SMS I got from Uk but remove it. I know well it is totally fake. can u tell me One, this type of sms Nokia has to circulate? 

Just one thing, why u didn't take necessary action aginest of them.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
muhammadtouseef

I received a messege on my nokia mobil i have won a prize nokia promo winner 2013 , i have other detail submitted in your mail account , so please you futher necessary work please

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

muhammadtouseef wrote:

I received a messege on my nokia mobil i have won a prize nokia promo winner 2013 , i have other detail submitted in your mail account , so please you futher necessary work please

If you had read this entire thread you would have already got the Answer and would not have submitted your valuable details to a Scammer. Advise is to just forget about the message you received and do not indulge in further communication with the party.. If you don't want to get duped...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
abbas2739

my prize not receive pleace sent my prize my address
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

abbas2739 wrote:
my prize not receive pleace sent my prize my address

What Prize !!!!

Did you read the complete thread or even a part of it before expecting such a thing ..???

Please use plain text.
mahvi

i recvd a msg on m nokia mobile that i won the price pls tel me eithr its true?

Please use plain text.