Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6300 Applications

Advisor

Nokia 6300 Applications

Can somebody paste links to sites for Nokia 6300 where you can download games, applications etc.. for it.
The best ones

Is there any any spreadsheat (excel) software for nokia 6300?

Cheers,
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Re: Nokia 6300 Applications

still hoping for somebody to reply
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

www.getjar.com/software/Nokia/6300

I've not seen any spreadsheet software for the 6300, you will need a smartphone if you want spreadsheets.
Please use plain text.
Sage
jalisinfo

Hi there,
the best thing would be go to the nokia care centre and ask them to install any app or s/w available currently bz ur ph is a series 40 phone and its a NOkia OS its not a symbian ph that u can install any app or s/w easy.

sorry guys its not too easy as symbian. but the good things is that ur ph is virous free bz virus are more like threaten for symbian ph.

So, just do little bit hard work my friend!
Please use plain text.
elesh27

There is no ant spreadsheet software for Nokia 6300. Games & Applications you can download from sites like, www.mobango.com , www.mobile9.com , www.zedge.net , www.mobileplayground.co.uk , etc
E. R. Shah
Please use plain text.

install jad files& jar files they will support to your mobile
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

be careful with getjar as many of the applications have embedded advertising which you only discover when the app is loaded onto the phone. It does allow you to reject the app once it's loaded though, which I did for many of the apps I downloaded from getjar.
Nokia E72 owner since 15 June 2010... a great phone
Please use plain text.

I have upgraded from a nokia 6230 to a nokia 6300. I cant get my contacts, calendar, sms's, notes or for that matter any of my info to transfere I got software with the new phone but it does'nt recognise the old one???? I have started sending each contact via bluetooth but as much as it works 1 x 1 it takes for ever & does'nt work for any other transfers I want to make... I am not very technicaly minded as you may have noticed please help. Thanks C
Please use plain text.
Sage
jalisinfo

hi there,
Use Nokia PC suite and back up your info from old ph and restore it to ur new 6300.

Steps:
> connect old ph and take backup

>connect ur new ph and restore ur backup
Please use plain text.