Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Nokia Asha 302, Social App Corrupted / Deleted...

Contributor

Nokia Asha 302, Social App Corrupted / Deleted (Version 2.7.22 x-ozsocial open)

Dear sir,

I'm using Nokia Asha 302. My social application have been corrupted / deleted. I need this application because that application I like very much. If you have this application or any solution for again download this social application.

Kindly reply me.

Thanks

Regards,

Waqar Ahmad

Contributor

Nokia Asha 302, Social App Corrupted / Deleted (Version 2.7.22 x-ozsocial open)

Dear sir,

I followed your Instruction but din not solve my problem. If you have an other solution for new software Installation, Please help me. My Nokia Asha 302 social application have been corrupted / deleted. version: 2.7.22, File type: x-ozsocial.

Regard,

Waqar Ahmad

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: Nokia Asha 302, Social App Corrupted / Deleted (Version 2.7.22 x-ozsocial open)

Hi waqar005,

Thank you for your post and sorry to hear about your issue.

What I recommend you do is to re-install your firmware and this should bring back the social app.

To do this plug in your mobile device into your P.C and using Nokia suite update your firmware by going into Tools > software updates. You can find a guide on how to do this below:

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/nokia-ovi-suite/howto?ccf_name=nokia-suite-3-2/guide...

If it finds an update then please do this but if it doesn't you should see a re-install written in Blue. Click this and this will re-install your current firmware and you should have all your apps back.

If this doesn't work you can try a hard reset. By dialing *#7370# and entering your default code of 12345 (unless you have changed this then use that code!) this will reset your device. Please make sure using Nokia suite you back up your device first before doing this.

I have attached a link below on how to back up your device using Nokia Suite:

http://europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/nokia-ovi-suite/howto?ccf_name=nokia-suite-3-2/guide...

Hope this helps.

Regards

Raoul_Duke

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
jhayhuggs

Re: Nokia Asha 302, Social App Corrupted / Deleted (Version 2.7.22 x-ozsocial open)

my asha 302 device is already updated (v.14.53) but still no Social app installed.:smileysad:

Contributor

Thanks for the giving this infromation.

I have been followed your instruction but did not solve my problem.

Now, what to I do???

dear sir, If you have another solution. Kindly give me, otherwise if the possible for sending this software then please send me.

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Hi waqar005 and jhayhuggs, 

Have you tried the hard reset?

If that doesn't fix the issue, I advise you to take your device to your nearest Nokia Care Point and present them with the issue.

Let us know how you get on. 

Regards,

astra2025 

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Registered Member
abeer_rashwan

i have th same issue and i do evreything u say but still can't fix it
plz help i love social app so much :smileysad:
and there is no nokia care point near me :smileysad:
yhatzkie

Help! Nokia Asha 303: Social App Corrupted

good day to you guys.

im from Philippines and got my self my Asha 303 for about a month. it's a nice and handy phone compared to other phones that are available in the market, that's why i chose to have one. the applications are quite useful especially the angry birds game that is pre loaded to the unit. unfortunately, after i finished playing the said game and trying to exit the application the phone suddenly restarted and noticing that my "Social" app just disappeared. i did some troubleshooting procedures, BTW: i already installed the newer version of the software hoping that it can revive my app but to my suprise nothing happened.

all comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Registered Member
Lheo

ooh its a big problem the social aplication of my nkia Asha 303 is corrupted how to bring it back please help me I already do all way I also reset my factory but still it is corrupted... oplease help me.. it is new I just buy it a few days ago.

Registered Member
prasanjeetkabi

Sir plz do something and help me in my this problem tat how i can use soon my social app
Registered Member
jaiyee

Nokia asha 302 : cannot launch browser. another java application running

Hi! i have a problem with my nokia asha 302 now.. after i upgraded my internet browser, i cant no longer use it because if i open the internet browser it shows that CONFLICTING APPLICATIONS. SHOW ITEMS? YES/NO.. if i click the no it close the browser,,,and if i click the yes NOKIA BROWSER is the conflicting applixations... what would i do now? thanks!

kleen

How can i re-install the OS V 14.26? i have the latest version but th Nokia Communties are coruppted. so i try the hard resit. nothing happen. so i want to re-istall the OS. but there are no option in the suite to re-istall the OS only updated.  if you have the application to be downloaded can you please give us the link so we can updated the corrupted application.

BeoTea

Nokia Asha 300, Social App Corrupted / Deleted (Version 2.2.29 x-ozsocial open)

I've followed the instructions there but it does not solve my problem. If you have another solution for the installation of new software, please help me. my Nokia Asha 300 social applications has been broken / removed. Version: 2.2.29, File type: x-ozsocial.

Contributor
zafrulhassan11

Hi Waqar

You can get the Social app back when you update your phone software version by connecting to the pc and opening Ovi suit and updating it.

Best regards

Zafrul

Registered Member
Akram_Raja

Hi Friend...i've solved it on my 302...install nokia suite on your pc and connect your device...click on software updator and follow on screen instructions...it'll reinstall your device software and problem will be solved...
Registered Member
buddyMI

My Ashas 302' browswer has been updated and doesn't work now, eveytime I click on it it says "Show Conflicting Items", if I say yes it shows me the name of another Nokia phone.
Registered Member
seapear

It's been time tryng to download Social App for my Asha 302,I don't know what realy happend but i suspect a virus or the is something I did but it was not intentional because this is the best App i have used especialy when it comes to facebook...I would be glad if a can have it again I thank you
shakesman

when I login on internet have a problem cos dis phone write conflicting applicationa show iterm. So please help me
NiranZ

guyz for whom they lost their internet browser which is the built-in browser,which while opening says conflicting items. For them u may try download the newer xpress browser for nokia asha phone from this link: download.browser.ovi.com
Registered Member
tjhariaxureh

I want to recover my old deleted smses from the past six months and I have no clue as what to do. Can any expert come to my rescue on this. I desperately need this smses especially those starting from the-15 June up to the 30th June 2013.