Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Asha 302 "Conflicting Application" error.

jigger1977

[ Edited ]

i ve a conflicting application in my mobile cant open my internet browser n constant hanging problem wht to do??

Moderator's note: We have edited your post. A more appropriate subject was provided. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: nokia asha 302

hi mate,

have you tried uninstalling the browser if you have downloaded Xpress Browser and then re-downloading it from http://download.browser.ovi.com Might also pay to check via Nokia Suite on your PC if you have the latest firmware installed on your device. if there are still problems, you can try re-installing your current firmware thru Nokia Suite.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
JavedSalat

same problem with me plz help to solve
Please use plain text.
JavedSalat

plz confirm from where it will uninstall
Please use plain text.
Advisor
chavacano

Re: Nokia Asha 302 "Conflicting Application" error.

hi!! I also experience that one,conflicting apps then i choose the link to solve downloud.browser.ovi.com,but when i downlouded the new browser is ok no conflicting apps, but i noticed that the phone hangs usually in its new browser, nokia pls solve this one, there is a bug in this new browser, i cannot play you tube now after i update my browser, and the phone stucking when i used apps like opera mini games browser apps, whats happening nokia, the update should be deliver soon in ph. pls make it faster, and i noticed also that my phone slower now, nokia plsssssssssss..................hear usssss........
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
samchauke

[ Edited ]

please help with my new update for nokia asha 302

Moderator's note: We have edited the subject as the post was moved to the correct thread.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

Does this help?

If more app than only the Nokia Xpress web-browser are affected, does this help?

Moderator's note: We have edited the subject as the post was moved to the correct thread.

Please use plain text.
nyongy

Re: Nokia Asha 302 "Conflicting Application" error.

Use opera mini browser to send http://download.browser.ovi.com as an e mail to your email adress.open your email and go to the link stated above.enables you to download nokia express to your phone.
Please use plain text.