Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia C3 + Skype

beboshah

hi .

h r u ?????

how u download nokia c3 skype software .kindly tell me .. i have nokia c3 nd i wana skype on my cl phn .

Please use plain text.
joekab

Hi, thanks for a great and clear posting. I managed to get the App onto my C3-00 memory card and activated it as per instructions minus the update option. However, when I try to sign in it always shows an error message "Failed to connect to Skype server". All my other Apps connect automatically with no problem so I know it is not the Internet server settings. The other curious thing is that the sign -in page asks for my mobile number in order to connect to sign-in. What could possibly be the problem?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Kelvinclin4u

How did you do it,how can you download the file unto usb ?
Please use plain text.