Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia Car Mode with MirrorLink v2.0.6503 - can't u...

Advisor
markyyy999

Nokia Car Mode with MirrorLink v2.0.6503 - can't update

So I've bought MirrorLink app for the Nokia 808 FP2 (it's been a pain to buy it) but I've got an update and I can't install it.

I download it just fine, it installes (takes a long time), restarts my phone. And then I open Car Mode and it's still the old version.

Then I go into the store and I get the update again!

Tried 3 time, and no luck.

Anyone got an idea?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: Nokia Car Mode with MirrorLink v2.0.6503 - can't update

Presumably you had to purchase this application by signing in with your Nokia account upon a different Symbian Belle device, as still says application "installed" upon 808 Belle FP2 as basic version pre-installed with device software? It makes no difference if you try to un-install this version first before trying to purchase either.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.