Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia Chat

dsoles

Nokia Chat

Hi,

I need some help. I recently upgrade my E71 Nokia phone firmware to version v500.21.009 wich is the latest version for this model. After the upgrade, the new OS have preinstalled Nokia Chat application. This app seems to be base on Java MIDP, but it looks different from the version available on the OVI Store. Even the icon looks different, like a little round cloud.

I try several times to uninstall it and install the version from OVI Store, but the same app is installed.

Finally, in the App Manager two Chat apps seems to be installed with the same name, the first is based on Symbian and the second is based on Java, but the OS always run the same.

Thanks in advance...

David Soles P.