Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Conversation

Sage
ryanismo

Nokia Conversation

i'm GLad NOKIA deveLoPed such aPP. i know it's stiLL beta. the PRobLem i'm havinG is that, sometimes, an eRRoR messaGe aPPeaRs when i send a messeaGe (not thRouGh conveRsation aPP).

anYone eLse who's tRYinG the aPP? it's PRettY usefuL to me.
02-06-2010
RM-346
Nokia E71-1 (27)
Please use plain text.
Advisor

I use this app - it's good but it does have a bug in handling MMS messages - it doesn't read the name of the recipient properly, so you get extra entries in its names list, containing truncated versions of the names of the recipients.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

WhAt'z THa DeAl WitH thE CapiTal LetTerS, dude?
Anyway, same thing happens to me, too.

Sometimes I get the message stuck in outbox, although it's being sent and I receive delivery report, no matter if I'm using Conversation or not.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

i can't delete the sms or the conversation. How can i solve this problem?
Please use plain text.
Sage
ryanismo

chanGe the settinG to show aLL conveRsations =)
02-06-2010
RM-346
Nokia E71-1 (27)
Please use plain text.

i wanted to help but as soon as i saw the way your post was written, i chose not to. you're beyond help :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Advisor

On the E90, trying to open a SMS within conversation throws me out of the applications itself.
Please use plain text.
Sage
ryanismo

stiLL GettinG the eRRoR messaGe: Txt msg.: Already in use! =s
02-06-2010
RM-346
Nokia E71-1 (27)
Please use plain text.
Sage
diabo

Nice app (way better than the horrible SMS grouping of the iPhone), but why did Nokia put the conversations in the contacts manager instead of in the SMS app?
symbian programs & themes, nokia maps for any browser on any operating system of your choice, and other tricks to tame symbian: http://symbian.site666.info
Please use plain text.
Sage
ryanismo

[ Edited ]

24-Oct-200708:25 AM
diabo wrote:
Nice app (way better than the horrible SMS grouping of the iPhone), but why did Nokia put the conversations in the contacts manager instead of in the SMS app?

i think it's b'coz the messaGes aRe GRouPed accoRdinG to sendeRs which, most of 'em, aRe in YouR contact List :smileywink:

Message Edited by ryanismo on 29-Oct-200707:29 AM

02-06-2010
RM-346
Nokia E71-1 (27)
Please use plain text.
Sage
ryanismo

Got the new veRsion (oct 22) but stiLL it has some buGs. the aPP cLoses (with contacts) when You oPen the messaGe and deLete it RiGht theRe and then...
02-06-2010
RM-346
Nokia E71-1 (27)
Please use plain text.
Sage
ryanismo

what ResoLution do You use foR thumbnaiLs? i use 96x128. couLdn't fiGuRe out what the exact dimensions aRe.
02-06-2010
RM-346
Nokia E71-1 (27)
Please use plain text.
Sage
diabo

28-Oct-200711:26 PM
ryanismo wrote:
i think it's b'coz the messaGes aRe GRouPed accoRdinG to sendeRs which, most of 'em, aRe in YouR contact List

So are all the email addresses. My emails are where they belong: in the messaging app. There's no excuse for putting SMSs in the wrong place.

Nokia and programming has never been a good combination. Their half-assed media player, the Nokia PC suite that everybody hates, the clumsy Nokia Map Loader...

Btw, you need to fix your computer, pda, cell phone or whatever device you're posting from. Those childish random capitals are getting annoying real quick. If you want to keep playing this game, at least make sure the capitals have some satanic message when read backwards.
symbian programs & themes, nokia maps for any browser on any operating system of your choice, and other tricks to tame symbian: http://symbian.site666.info
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
namtastic

GPRLY? Dude, fix your keyboard. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Sage
ryanismo

neveRmind the inLaY caRd... Just Listen to the sonGs :smileywink:
02-06-2010
RM-346
Nokia E71-1 (27)
Please use plain text.
Sage
ryanismo

it fReezes when You Reach the maximum # of sent messaGes set. have to Reboot to Go back to noRmaL.
02-06-2010
RM-346
Nokia E71-1 (27)
Please use plain text.
Sage
ryanismo

07-Nov-200708:36 AM
ryanismo wrote:
it fReezes when You Reach the maximum # of sent messaGes set. have to Reboot to Go back to noRmaL.

i am not suRe about the exact cause but it fRoze. couLd not bRowse the contacts, as weLL. had to Reboot.
02-06-2010
RM-346
Nokia E71-1 (27)
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
frenchmeat

can you stop with the random caps??? it doesn't make you cool...
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
namtastic

They're not random.
*All* of his Ls, Gs, Ps, Rs, and Ys are capped. Clearly his machine is messed up -- give the guy a break.
Please use plain text.
Sage
ryanismo

:smileysad:
02-06-2010
RM-346
Nokia E71-1 (27)
Please use plain text.