Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia E5 Facebook Application

Registered Member
Umer1997

Nokia E5 Facebook Application

Hi guys,
I became a new customer of Nokia recently by buying the Nokia E5. I just wanted to request/suggest to Nokia that please fix the Nokia E5's Facebook application, it's a very good app but I request you to add a "Notifications" bar to it because that is the main thing all Facebook users want. Once or if you do fix it please set an update so we can update our Facebook app directly from the mobile and be at easy getting notifications in the app itself.
Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nazrin

me 2...i hope that fb in nokia E5 improve.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Tahvo

Go to facebook site and see if it lets you donwload the light versio for you
Please use plain text.
deluxe_2011

I like the facebook app but there are some features of facebook that are missing..eg groups. Besides if they make it more lik instant messagers...it will be fun!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
konvict98

hey bros nd sis why u ppl are aftr nokia thy r a century behind da smartphn tech. using nwdays nd thy cnt reach ta dem eva jst to giv a gd build quality as nokia claims is nothng non of us uses a smartphn more than 2 months i think
so whtz da reazn fo byng these old stonz
Please use plain text.