Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Lumia 820 data usage - Egypt

Contributor
melsatar

Nokia Lumia 820 data usage - Egypt

Hello,

I tried to download a data usage application from store, while i did not find any applications for that, which was very strange and this makes the store very poor.

I searched about topics in that specially at Microsoft phone site, i found that there are two promising solutions for that:

1. Data Sense, which is operator controlled and was too disappointing.
  2. Nokia counter, and i tried to download from beta labs and link to store but i was not be able to download and it shows a message that my Lumia 820 is not supported due to version or country ..etc.

So, i need prompt support for this vital issue, it is a simple app which shall be million of them with different functions. this really makes Microsoft and Nokia out of data and did not respect their customer needs specially this phone is business oriented more.

Thank you and waiting your feedback.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia Lumia 820 data usage - Egypt

hi mate,

such apps depend on a developer actually making them for the Store, or for a network carrier providing such a service / developing such an app. sorry that this hasn't occurred in your case. unfortunately, there is nothing that you can do about this.

i am using an app called Call Credit though, and that does work for me with my network carrier here in Australia, so you may want to check that out if it supports your network carrier.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.