Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia N9 Google Maps Availability

Counsellor
jagawije

Nokia N9 Google Maps Availability

Is google MAPs available for Nokia N9?

Past Nokia User !!!!!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia N9 Google Maps Availability

You may give it a go this way ...

Please use plain text.
martix80

This method does not work!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Did you try this ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

Open Nokia store and search "CloudGPS"
It has Google maps,open street maps,virtual earth etc very very handy app
Please use plain text.
th3d

[ Edited ]

Man thats great, CloudGPS, i love it.

I like the ovi maps on N9 also but its not detailed in some areas and it doesnt have closeup satelite photos of my place. CloudGPS set to use google hybrid did the trick, this is better than on my Android phones.

Please use plain text.
th3d

[ Edited ]

almost everything on my N9 is better than on my android phones... The problem i had with my N900 was the maps and navigation, too slow and stutttering, very cumbersome. If it wasnt for that i would probably never have replaced the N900 with Android. Good that N9 can do something better than N900, i just wish the N9 browser could reach the Maemo browser of N900 up to the ancles, then N9 would be quite good.

Please use plain text.