Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia N95-1 RM-159 Web Browser run out of me...

Nokia N95-1 RM-159 Web Browser run out of memory

Hi, Can someone tell me why nokia did not fix the web browser problem?  I keep on getting run out of memory or something does not display on the page(example would be all pictures may not show).  Please fix this.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Re: Nokia N95-1 RM-159 Web Browser run out of memory

You can fix this yourself by cleaning out the browser cache.
‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.

I've also done that ( clearing cache).  Why don't they make the browser use the SD card for cache.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
hadimassa

• Up to 160 MB* internal dynamic memory for messages, ringing tones, images, video clips, calendar notes, to-do list and applications
  • Memory card slot supporting up to 8 GB microSD memory cards

* Changes to product details are possible without prior notice. Application offering may vary. Dynamic memory means that the available memory is shared between dynamic memory functions. When any of these functions is used, there is less available memory for other functions which are also dependent on dynamic memory.

This is apart of the specs list of the N 95

‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Please use plain text.