Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia N95 - rotateMe

Professor

most welcome :smileywink:
friends i reply to your pm as soon i can.please check your inbox for my replies.your inbox is on the right side of page just below your name.
And this is for every friend who pm me,do check your inbox
Please use plain text.

Thanks you so much obaid786 for your assistants. \^-^/

This has been much useful.
Please use plain text.
ginofx

Once again, thanks a bunch for helping me.
Take care
Please use plain text.
Professor

most welcome...
any guys who pm me...do check my replies in your inbox on the right side of page:smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
sphere_s

Please use plain text.

hi obaid i have pm u to see if it is possible for you to get a signed version of rotateme and nokmote if at all possible cheers dave
Please use plain text.
Professor

not signing anymore friends.i wont be there for sometime.so please dont pm me with request.wont be getting your pm's.
bye...
Please use plain text.

Thanks for the app - works a treat :-)
Please use plain text.

Hi guys i'm brand new to this forum business but i've just recently aquired my N95 8gb and have been trying to install rotateme. had no idea it was gonna be so hard but im DESPERATE to put it on so if anyone could please please help me id be eternally grateful. ive followed so many steps and searched for so many hourss but to no avail. if it is possible for anyone to do it for me....?
Please use plain text.
Professor
zitseng

I am not sure why no one bothers to mention. The signing is simple. The version 2.0 of RotateMe that you can download from Samir's website will NOT work with Symbian Signed's Open Signed Online. You need the 2.1 beta version. I've blogged about it here: http://zitseng.com/archives/308
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Sign application on ebay.co.uk Item number: 130213247587
Please use plain text.

mr obaid786

I've sent pm , could you help me
thanks
Please use plain text.
Advisor

hi obaid, i have sent you a PM, just checking if you've recieved it.

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]
hi
could you please sign rotateme2.0 for me? i have tried for 2days straight with no luck!
your help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance

alan

Moderator Note: E-mail removed, please use PM

Message Edited by kenken on 05-May-2008 03:29 PM
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]
hi there guyz plz plz plz sign me a copy of rotateme plz plz add me on or email me the copy plz plz plz guyzzzz

Moderator note: E-mail address removed.

Message Edited by dazz19 on 22-May-2008 03:37 AM
Please use plain text.
Contributor

would i be able to get a copy
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Please I would also like to have the application called rotateMe because I feel it will come in handy when I start using spreadsheet. Can somebody help me please? Can someone also explain to me what pm is?
Please use plain text.
Advisor

But why should it be so difficult to get such software as rotate me? The most irritating thing in life I think is when one is unable to get what one wants. I have waited for too long for this application to be easy to get. Easy to get because I cannot manage to donate an amount to the devs all get a signed version. Not because I do not have any money on me but because of all those complicated processes that one has to go through. RotateMe is definately important for all of us who have portrait screens whether young or old as long as one uses such professional applications as quickoffice and officesuite due to its autorotation capabilities. Infact with internet and all the professional applications, a small screen will be more handy and interesting if the phone has easy and smooth abilities to zoom and rotate. This is a known fact. So I am making an earnest appeal to everyone involved in developing this app to please make it easy for all of us to get it. Nokia must come to our aid. To me it seems as though no one is willing to help along this line for an application which should be (if not yet) on all such Nokia phones as n95 I presume. I would also like to suggest that future firmware versions must (if not yet) have this included.
Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
hi, i just read ur message on this forum.. i just wanted to ask a favor.. can u sign the app for me and send it to my email? coz i dont have a works email..

thnx in advance

Message Edited by zipper19 on 28-May-2008 09:06 AM
Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
would u sign my app of rotate me 2.0 beta 5 ?!

Message Edited by zipper19 on 28-May-2008 09:06 AM
Please use plain text.