Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Store does not install on Memory Card (E55)

Registered Member
Accepted Solution

Nokia Store does not install on Memory Card (E55)

How to set it to install on memory card? thereis not enough space for some applications on nokia store, i want to install it to memory card. But i could not find any option about it.

If i install from nokia suite i can install to memory card, but when i downloading from nokia store it installs to phone memory automatically, i dont want that

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Nokia Store does not install on Memory Card (E55)

@sdstc

Whilst signed into Nokia Store > Options > Settings > Installation preferences > Applications and games should be installed to Memory card and "Save".

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I did it, thank you

Please use plain text.
Sivillopez

I m unable to open nokia music store.but i can open ovi store
Please use plain text.