Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Users Need a Blackberry Messenger App (BBM)

Contributor
TenderFB
Accepted Solution

Nokia Users Need a Blackberry Messenger App (BBM)

This Would Really Go a long way to boost Nokia, In the Mobile Market
Please use plain text.
Contributor
TenderFB

Re: Nokia Users Need a Blackberry Messenger App (BBM)

we need it, Nokia We do
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kelvox3

that wil actualy make NOKIA luk more unique...
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kingblue

I don't think Blackberry will like it if Nokia makes a client for BBM.
I also fail to see how Nokia would become unique by making such a client, as it exists on so many Blackberry phones ? 

Please use plain text.
Sage
Lars87

@KingBlue

I belive that you missunderstood the request.

He wants Nokia to make a messenger app like the one on Blackberry for Nokia devices. Not that Nokia makes on for RIM :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Sage
Lars87

@TenderFB

You could try contact Nokia by using the contact options on the website to make your request.

I dont think you will get much response from Nokia at the support forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
thetao

Nokia used to make a BlackBerry Connect client for certain (E-Series?) phones, but discontinued it in favor of other messaging servers like Exchange and Domino.  Apparently RIM then announced it would take over development, but I don't think that ever happened.  See http://www.bgr.com/2009/01/20/blackberry-support-returning-to-nokia-devices-courtesy-of-rim/ .

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
no1_slumko

I think kelvox3 was being sarcastic. I think I've seen a bbm for Nokia app somewhere, it was a while ago though. There is the IM for Nokia app. I realised Nokia, in south Africa, is the only one that advertises whatsapp, sadly Nokia whatsapp is the worst. The lady update does make it better.
Nokia could work closer with whatsapp to make the Nokia version the best and maybe even make it free for Nokia users after the free year. I think that would pull more people because whatsapp if cross platform unlike bbm.
Show your appreciation. Hit that kudos button real hard
Please use plain text.