Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia asha 210 and Whatsapp

Earno

Nokia asha 210 and Whatsapp

Hi all

I got my self a nokia asha 210 simply because of Whatsapp but it doesnt seem to work when ever i try opening the app it says "Download / update is stopped. please try again later." 

Does any body have a solution for this ??????????????

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
khawajag1

Re: Nokia asha 210 and Whatsapp

This is the main problem in this handset. And Nokia just advertise about whats app. not provide any soloution.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
anna22

same problem i am facing
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

[ Edited ]

If you could provide us more information regarding the issue, maybe we could help.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yetty123

Iam really dissapointed with the nokia asha 210, whats with this whatsapp not working. I bought the phone yesterday, today called nokia and my airtime finished with no assistance.do I need to take the phone back and get my money. Can someone from nokia call me and assist me cause this is making me messarable.... please get back to me urgently

what more info we should provide. I think all the users have provided all different problems with their whatsapp.

Please use plain text.
Danishali11

I got my self a nokia asha 210 simply because of Whatsapp but it doesnt seem to work when ever i try opening the app it says "Download / update is stopped. please try again later."
Does any body have a solution for this ??????????????
SOLUTION :
I think its because whatsapp is downloading on phone memory....stop opening it from there...just go to nokia store where you can download or update it....but firstly,change the settings of nokia store...phone memory is being selected there for saving files...change it to memory card...then download whatsapp(a newer version..may be 2.1.11) from there...it will work perfectly...
HOPE IT WILL WORK FOR YOU....if not please inform....
Please use plain text.