Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia belle battery monitor not available in your ...

Sage
AlanWatson
Accepted Solution

Nokia belle battery monitor not available in your country

Hi,

I live in Taiwan and have a newly purchased Nokia 701. I would like to install the  Nokia Battery Monitor V3.0 which I gather to be designed for Nokia Belle.

When I search for it on the Nokia Store I get no results. When I try to follow the link 

http://store.ovi.com/content/132519

I get the message 

Sorry, this item is not available for your country.

And if I try 

http://store.ovi.com/content/132519/download

then I get an internal server error.

Does anyone know whether there is a good reason why this app is not available here, even in an English version, which is all I want.

Alternately, does anyone know where else I might get it from, or have the email address from the Nokia store for support issues about the product?

With thanks

Alan Watson

Please use plain text.
Sage
khanjan_701

Re: Nokia belle battery monitor not available in your country

[ Edited ]

You can download apps from other sites also. For example:

Moderators notes: Link to website removed.

Symbian-Developers Forum Member
Please use plain text.
Sage
AlanWatson

All the other sites on which I have seen v3.0 just have a link to the Nokia store. When I try to download from nokiavnn I get an error file not found.

Any suggestions?

Alan
Please use plain text.
Sage
khanjan_701

hmm..your nokia bears product code of taiwan so you cant install it from nokia store. You must download from other source. I'll infrm u whenevr i find a signed link.
Please use plain text.
Sage
AlanWatson

Many thanks. It downloaded and installed properly and at first sight seems to work well. I just wish Nokia would make it available to their other customers in Taiwan.
Please use plain text.
Sage
AlanWatson

Thanks again for your help. I am finding the monitor very useful for checking the battery level and the statistics on usage especially informative.

I will not press 'solved' if only because I think it should be available to Nokia customers everywhere first.

Thanks

Alan

Please use plain text.
Sage
khanjan_701

okey
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Hello Alan from where did you download it?
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.