Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

On Whatsapp

Contributor
Abhi555
Accepted Solution

On Whatsapp

Why  whatsapp mesenger is not workin for nokia asha 305.pls i am requesting you that pls make whatspp compadible to asha 305.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: On Whatsapp

Hi Abhi555, im afraid you will have to contact the developers of whatsapp as they decide whether or not to develop the app for the Asha 305 operating system.

You can find further support here regarding your query.

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
imayank

whatsapp is not compatible for nokia asha dual sim phones.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dano33

Nokia Asha 201 and Asha 200

please, does anyone know is WhatsApp is compatible with Nokia Asha 200 and Asha 201?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

They list it as being compatible with Asha 201 and not the 200. You can find all the supported devices on the link below:

http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/nokia/21099118
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
manabhay94

i love this phone very much
but the mai problem is that is that it doesnt support whatsapp which is must for a phone or tennager
please make it available for this
i will b very much thankful to u :-)

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tix14

i am planning to buy nokia asha 305! but i want to buy it only if whatsapp works on it! can you please tell me asap whether whatsapp works on it or not! it will be very helpful! thanks! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
MacConners

What's app will very soon be available on dual sim Asha phones.

Whatsapp and Nokia both officially confirmed in MWC 2013 that the app was coming to dual sim Asha.

another fact bolstering the existence of the app for dual sim Asha phones is that the new Nokia Asha 310 which is a dual sim phone,comes with Whats app preloded.

so its just a matter of time before What's app becomes available to be downloded on Nokia store as well as on Whatsapp's own website.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nabakrishnadeka

Thanx...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Chabatula

Plz provide whatsapp for 305 we r waiting fr app i buy da phne for whats app but it was nt suported if u r provided i thank ful to u

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi Chabatula,

The developers of the application determine the availability and compatibility of their application to mobile devices. For the list of the supported devices, please see this link: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/nokia/21099118

You can contact Whatsapp here: http://www.whatsapp.com/contact/

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Quebee222

Hi
my whatsapp is unable to start on my asha 311. I have reset and downloaded it several times but won't start. Any solution please?????
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
MacConners

download from Nokia store or what's app site.

if still no luck then check the error you're getting and find it's solution from What's app FAQ mentioned on their site.
if your error is not listed e-mail them for support and in the mean while you can go to Nokia care for expert opinion and support.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nilpatel

Whtsapp messenger not support asha 305 dual sim mobile,actully this mobile poor.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
MacConners

That's not the case.
Instead Asha 305 is a great mobile considering the price of it.

It's Whatsapp that hasn't released the app to dual sim Nokia phones.

be Patient as the app will release soon!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
MacConners

I recently talked with WhatsApp team during Q&A session held on the launch of Asha 210.
They said that the app is ready and they have been waiting for the launch of Asha 210 by Nokia cause it signifies a new level of relationship between the two companies and that the app for dual sim Nokia phones will very soon be released to the general public !

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rajat116

i have nokia asha 200. will this new whatsapp application work on this phone??

Please use plain text.
ericbobby1

yap we want to know if this new whatsapp app... will work for all dual nokia phones starting with nokia asha 200... n please dont tel us to contact whatsapp coz you are the developer of nokia thats your work.. they cant lstng to us but they'll leastin to u....
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rajat116

reply please...

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

[ Edited ]

Hi rajat116 and ericbobby1,

You are both welcome to Nokia Support Discussions!

Upon checking the Whatsapp website, the application is not yet available for Nokia Asha 200. You can check this link for the complete list of the supported devices: http://www.whatsapp.com/s40/

As much as we would like to have all the applications available to all our Nokia products, the system requirements and availability of each application will still depend on the discretion of the publisher. In this case, it will still depend on Whatsapp if they will create a version of their application that can be supported by the Nokia Asha 200.

You can contact Whatsapp here: http://www.whatsapp.com/contact/

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.