Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Ovi Mail Setting for Nokia 3110 Classic

Contributor
mac_osiris
Accepted Solution

Ovi Mail Setting for Nokia 3110 Classic

How i get Ovi Mail setting for Nokia 3110 Classic? If there is any setting available plz inform me with Settings. Is there any Ovi Contact application for Nokia 3110 Classic? From where i will get it? Thank you 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Re: Ovi Mail Setting for Nokia 3110 Classic

mac_osiris wrote:

How i get Ovi Mail setting for Nokia 3110 Classic? If there is any setting available plz inform me with Settings. Is there any Ovi Contact application for Nokia 3110 Classic? From where i will get it? Thank you 

See here

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nasertt

[ Edited ]

:smileywink:

please help me The Farsi Or Persian

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Ghost618

Hi Nasertt,

We have edited your post. Let us refrain from posting links that are not related to the discussion board and to Nokia.

Have a nice day ahead! :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
HarshilSharma

problem is not IN the memory card, the memory card ITSELF is the problem. If your phone turns off again while restarting, them trun it on without the memory card, connect it to a pc with nokia pc suite, clear all the data from the phone memory (which you installed) via suite's file browser and them restart your phone with the memory card. It will work fine.
Please use plain text.