Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Ovi games

Sage
Love1526
Accepted Solution

Ovi games

How can i get ovi games with no network access..because all games in ovi need network access..how can i know that...this or that game need network access or not...please help...!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Re: Ovi games

[ Edited ]

Most of the games in Ovi store are not free. They provide those games just like demo games so while playing, the games need to connect to the internet to display some advertisement.

Moderator's Note: link removed

Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Leah1234

It's a bit sad that Nokia's own store can't provide a good service with a warning for games which require the internet. There are lots of phones that don't need internet.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Have a look at my post (Dt. 21.12.2011) here ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kashyap062

Nokia x2-01 software ovi store no stat
Please use plain text.