Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Ovi store conflicting application

Reazuddin_Ahmed
Accepted Solution

Ovi store conflicting application

After updating my Nokia C3-00 phone software, I can't run ovi store. Suddenly it has become "conflicting application". I have no idea what does it mean.
Please use plain text.
Reazuddin_Ahmed

More bad luck. There is no text in my message menu
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Hi Reazuddin_Ahmed, 

Welcome to Nokia discussions board! 

In order to fix this issue, I advise you to perform a soft reset on your phone: type *#7780#. Default lock code is 12345. If the issue persists, perform a hard reset. First of all, back up your data using Nokia Suite (tools > back up). Once your data is fully backed up,  type *#7370# on the keypad. 

Alternatively, you may also reinstall the update via Nokia Suite (from the software updates tab).

Let us know how you get on and feel free to post any other questions you may have. 

Regards, 

astra2025

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Reazuddin_Ahmed

I have lost 107 text messages but I think that problem is solved. Thank you.

However Ovi store is still the same.
Please use plain text.
risderf

Hi moderator!

Mine is Asha 303.  One time, I go on line via internet browser and encounter this update notification.  I accept the update and there it goes, the display go back to main menu.  When I return to the browser it says conflicting application, yes, nokia browser.

I did your advice, i.e., hard reset and system update through nokia pc suite but the problem still persists.

I really need to know exactly how can I remedy this one, please.

More powers.

Please use plain text.
innojhay

still the problem persist...  I did the instruction, but still the ovi store is not functioning.. still got the message."CONFLICTING APPLICATION.., WHAT ELSE CAN I DO.. PLS HELP ME.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
saquzk

every1s just complaining while no ones got the solution. I have the problem of conflicting ovi store. It all happened after I updated the firmware to 8.65. I have a Nokia C3-00. Plz need help.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ernsthyper

Go to web browser. Go to Nokia beta labs. Search store client. Try it. Then click on .jad file. Install. Done. Your welcome.
Please use plain text.
pruvs

few day ago i downloaded nokia store v.3.32.2.71 in my C3-00 after some day nokia store automaticaly deleted from my phone
when i trai to download nokia store from nokia apps its shows me notice '' sorry conent is not for nokia C3-00''
i reset my phone but still i can't see nokia store in my phone.
how to troubleshoot this problem
Please use plain text.
peerzada

[ Edited ]

nothing was changed....still saying CONFLICTING APP (nokia browser) :smileysad:  ......... Im using Nokia Asha 302

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

For error: conflicting apps, solutions were posted on here and here. Hope this helps!:thumbup:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Contributor
P1982

Unable to open Ovi Store after updating, I am using asha 305
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
JustoMtush

my nokia c3-06 stopped showing contacts and i restored factory settings bt now it cant run browser or communities or store. How do i fix this
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Have you tried updating the phone browser by downloading http://download.browser.ovi.com ?

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ubyuin

thank you very much.....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
slimo220694

after updating my browser.when i download a twitter application.its gives a feed back CONFLICTING APPS & when i open it.i see twitter.written there.i need help
Please use plain text.
Eagleine

Solutions here at Last. You dont have to lose your important items all because you want a ovi store. If you have opera mini on your phone just visit this link and download your ovi browser. download.browser.ovi.com it working so give it a try. If this post helped you give kudo.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Poojarupraroad

After updating nokia express .i can't able to used internet on my asha 205
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
siboy

Nokia should do something about this mess dat asha 205 is giving its users.Nokia should properly check their products before) introducing to d international market.
Please use plain text.