Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Ovi store

ukhan9011

Ovi store

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir,

I have new mobile Nokia E6, Today i can,t open ovi store in my mobile maybe i remove some ovi suported file so please send me suggesion about this problem 

Thanks with best regard

Umed khan Kayamkhani 

MODERATORS NOTE: Removed private/personal information. It is unwise to post this information in a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Try this .. You need to sign-in with the same credentials that you use on this forum ..

Please use plain text.
utkarshbachchan

Dear Sir.

I accidentally deleted original facebook application of my Nokia E72. I even can't find the installer

in app manager. When I search ovi store for original facebook application it says the item you

searched is no longer available . From where i can download it ? Kindly help me and for this i'll be

grateful to you.

With humble regards

utkarsh

RSPV

NOKIA.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Donnum1

I need software for nokia 6130
Please use plain text.