Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

PDF reader for nokia 5130 xpress music

Registered Member

PDF reader for nokia 5130 xpress music

Hi,

Is there any free pdf reader for nokia 5130 xpress music phone.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pratjoy4u

Re: PDF reader for nokia 5130 xpress music

There is no free pdf reader/viewer available for Nokia 5130 xpressmusic.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

try google. you might find free java pdf reader for your phone.

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tagtagstd

support of jad are available
Please use plain text.
MY_5130_XM

I think googling ur query will be better
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Solve_it

Yep dere iz one just goto google type "zesium pdf reader mobile9" den download it
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Romenthoi

[ Edited ]

Hello friends, I need your help urgently. I have a Nokia 2700c and I need the answer of following questions serialwise : (1) Can Nokia 2700c be installed with Flash Player, Dictionary and PDF reader? If yes,then, how much memory size will it be covered? (2) In the internet advertisement, there is availability of PDF reader to be downloaded for Nokia 2700c with different memory capacities. Can that be downlaoded directly from the mobile? Can that be involved virus? (3) There is also internet advt for antivirus for Nokia 2700c to be downloaded. Can that be directly downloaded from the mobile? Can that antivirus itself be the virus? PLEASE REPLY...

Moderator's note: Email address removed. It is not wise to publish your personal information on a public forum.

Michael
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Romenthoi

Please anyone suggest me a free 'pdf reader' which is free from virus for Nokia 2700 classic mobile.
Michael
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
taj_4u91

Hey my phone 5130 xpress music giving problem....2 times music player not worked so i have given for new software...but 3'rd time it did not sending messages means not opening inbox nd all other which are in message tab...while am trying to open it showing "Message memory is not ready".....i have restored all settings...nd i have backup but wen am trying to installing back up it doesn't completing...jus 84%completing..plss tell wat should i have to do

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Pdfreaderfn5130

Pdf reader for Nokia5130
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Romenthoi

There is free PDF reader available. Don't befool others.
Michael
Please use plain text.