Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Pdf reader for nokia c2-00

Counsellor
pacifier1

Pdf reader for nokia c2-00

Where can I find a pdf reader compatible with nokia c2-00 on which i can read pdf files?
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Pdf reader for nokia c2-00

@pacifier1

Don't think that there is anything off the shelf at the moment but for consideration:-

1) First method - you must have a working internet connection through your phone, a Gmail account & web browsing application (opera mini or bolt browser) email your (named).pdf file to your email address (as a attachment). Then sign in to your gmail account through a web browser. Then read your new email. At the end of the page there is View : basic HTML > Select it. > Open attached pdf file

2) Secondly there was an application Zesium Mobile .pdf suitable for S40, but think developer has moved on and no longer sells activation licenses.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Registered Member
chandkriti

Re: Pdf reader for nokia c2-00

Sir,plz.post me step by step method of how i read pdf file on nokia c2-00