Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Photo editor 5233

Counsellor
mtank
Accepted Solution

Photo editor 5233

Hello,
I have two problems with my 5233.
First my photo editor has suddenly stopped working.
So I reset the phone with nokia code. Now my photo editor still doesn't work AND I cant send email via yahoo mailbox. Its receiving email but not sending.

Please help.
Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: Photo editor 5233

Hi mtank,

Thank you for your post.
What type of reset did you do? Did you try doing a hard reset?

To do this dial *#7370# and then if prompted please enter your default code.
Remember when you do this reset to back up your device with Nokia suite first as this reset will erase all data and reset your device fully.

Regards

Raoul_Duke
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mtank

Thank you for responding. Actually this is the code I used. I have done it before but this only thing that did different was checking more options, like bookmark, while making backup.
How do I fix it?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mtank

There were a few mistakes in my post and I dont see delete button, so i'm posting it again.
Thank you for responding. Actually this is the
code I used. I have done it before but this time only
thing that I did different was checking more
options (like bookmark) while making backup.
How do I fix it?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mtank

PS I don't see white star but there's a kudo button.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Donpsk

After software update of Nokia x2-01 mobile some applications are not supporting
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Donpsk

It shows on display that ''Need application certificate''
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mtank

Dear Moderator,

My problems are growing by day. Now I can't open my text messages, though it lets me delete them. Photo editor's still not working and I can't send email since i reset my phone using the code you mentioned above.

Please help.
Regards
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mtank

Assalamu alaikum,

I worked out the problem Thank God. My and comments on this site helped.

What happened was my message memory was full though I was only stored about 400 sms, but I had a bluetooth folder where some 10 or 12 songs were stored. I thought that since messages are saved on my 8 GB Memory card it didn't matter. But it obviously did thats why my photo editor stopped working and no email would come or go. I reformated my card and all but messages were saved. I had sum really good collection. :smileysad:
I don't know if I can get messages from pc suite back up, minus bluetooth files, back on phone.

I hope this will help someone:smileyhappy:
Thanks for help

Regards
Please use plain text.
mithiljtptmg

i face net probkem what can i do?
Please use plain text.
mithiljtptmg

when i give *#7370# then i lost my moile game. No one game in my mobile.
Please use plain text.