Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Pixelpipe & Anna

Sage
archie_

Pixelpipe & Anna

My Pixelpipe has gone a bit buggy after the Symbian Anna update (Nokia N8). When uploading pictures, I'm unable to select tags & the pipes (websites) which I'd like to upload to. This is just putting it out there. 

6210, 6310i, N70, E90, N8
I've seen* the iPhone4/4S, iPad2, Moto RAZR and SIII for a few minutes - all very good. Lumia 820 (WP8) is a fantastic piece of work.

Symbian connected me to the world, to my dreams.. RIP, giant.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

same here. I've had to set just one pipe as a default as it won't let me unselect as I post.
Please use plain text.
Sage
archie_

Temporary stopgap solution:

Select the image, edit the title & description (you can still edit these),
Click upload,
Go to Pixelpipe and stop uploads,
Edit further tags & pipes (you can now edit these),
Click save -- uploads automatically..
6210, 6310i, N70, E90, N8
I've seen* the iPhone4/4S, iPad2, Moto RAZR and SIII for a few minutes - all very good. Lumia 820 (WP8) is a fantastic piece of work.

Symbian connected me to the world, to my dreams.. RIP, giant.
Please use plain text.