Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 701 software update problem when try to rein...

Contributor
Accepted Solution

Problem in software update Nokia 701

I have updated my 701's software as new update released on 30 march 2012, after updating all apps are running fine except google maps. I have reinstalled gmaps and restarted device several times. Prblem is still. Could I go back to previous software?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: Problem in software update Nokia 701

[ Edited ]

Hey Zorrocancer,

Welcome to the Nokia Forums.

Googlemaps application does not work properly yet with the Nokia 701 with Nokia Belle and Nokia Belle Feature pack 1. However you can contact the developers and ask them when the application will be compatible with the latest 701 update.

I hope this has helped!

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Lot ot Inconvenience :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
masterDragon

Ya that is true.search for google maps v 3.0.2 .jar. install it. No need to do anything else. it works.Enjoy!!
Please use plain text.
quadx

nokia 701 software update problem when try to reinstall it it shows insert sim card

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
krishankumarad

hey 

im getting problem updating my phone ,it is showing update but when i click on download it shows prcessing then stop without any notification !is there any solution for it plz rply

Please use plain text.
Contributor

Same thing happening to my 701. I also tried to upgrade via Nokia Suite, but it does not show any upgrade in it. Just showing in phone. And I am also unable to install Microsoft apps like one note etc.

krishankumarad wrote:

hey 

im getting problem updating my phone ,it is showing update but when i click on download it shows prcessing then stop without any notification !is there any solution for it plz rply

Please use plain text.