Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Problem with nokia browser

Counsellor
SyafiqRahman
Accepted Solution

Problem with nokia browser

Why i can't open my nokia browser in my C2-02 after i update it?
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Hi SyafiqRahman,

Welcome to Nokia Discussions.

If you're unable to open your default browser after performing an update, please reinstall the current software with Nokia Suite. Connect your phone to Nokia Suite and click on the green arrow icon, the option to reintall the current software will be displayed in blue in the bottom of your screen.

Let me know how you get on!

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Advisor
shaikh786

Hello my name is akif. I have Nokia asha 200. It is a very nice mobile. I have a problem with it. The Nokia browser is not opening and saying something like "conflicting items" what should i do? Please help..
Counsellor
SyafiqRahman

Thanks Iris.....thanks a lot
Counsellor
SyafiqRahman

Hey Iris, i have another problem about my default browser. Every time i want to open my default browser it says "conflicting item"
Counsellor
__Joydeep__

@SyafiqRahman. Welcome back to nokia discussions... Well in that case Just delete the previous nokia browser & then reinstall it to your device."conflicting apps" proble generally occures if you have same kind of app preinstalled on device so before update delete the original app. Or when updating if it asks "keep original data" select "no" . It should work. Btw yot can get "NOKIA BROWSER" from the following links.

http://download.browser.ovi.com

in case the above link didn't work

http://store.ovi.mobi/content/51924/download
Joydeep Bhattacharya
Counsellor
SyafiqRahman

Thanks a lot :smileyvery-happy:
Counsellor
__Joydeep__

My pleasure.
Joydeep Bhattacharya
Registered Member
eniphzzy

pls...my nokia browser isnt opening...i dnt no wat to do...
Community Manager
tiny_chef

@eniphzzy

Welcome to Nokia Forum!

Have you tried the recommended troubleshooting steps mentioned above? If yes and issue is still the same, can you further elaborate on your concern and indicate your phone model?

tiny_chef

Final Banner
Advisor
shaikh786

Hello..
Pls give me a download link for nokia browser...i think it will work
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Check here

Also refer Message 6 above

Registered Member
bigsekb

My nokia browser not for open please update my browser
Registered Member
Ako2mobil

Nokia brsower dont work
Counsellor
SyafiqRahman

Welcome to Nokia Discussions...Well in that case Just delete the previous Nokia Browser & then reinstall it to your device. Or when updating if it asks
"keep original data" select "no". It should work. Btw you can get "Nokia Browser" from the following links.

http://download.browser.ovi.com

in case the above link didn't work

http://store.ovi.mobi/
content/51924/download