Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Problems of Nokia 210 Application

tomoka520

Problems of Nokia 210 Application

Hello,

When I open most of the applications (whatsapp, line, wechat, facebook messenger ) then close it, it shift to the screen which  only showing background with nothing else (as shown in picture 1) everytime, it is no reaction although I press all the keys except shut down the mobile, so I can do nothing except restart the mobile in this moment. After few minutes, it will shift to the screen which the heading shown "Notification" (as picture 2)but nothing shown in this notification screen  and no reaction when press all the keys except press the end key. 

How the problem can be fixed? Is it the problem of the applications or the mobile ? Because it is annoying that I need to wait 4-5 minutes for the phone to deal with this process.

Thanks..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Re: Problems of Nokia 210 Application

Please, dial *#0010# to determine which firmware version do you have.

Furthermore, what is the name of that theme you are using because that is non-standard, isn’t it?

Please use plain text.