Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Raging Thunder Game for Nokia 500

Sage
Akash_satpathi

Raging Thunder Game for Nokia 500

Hello, I have seen Raging Thunder game in Nokia XpressMusic 5800 and also that is working great on that phone but when i try to find this game for my mobile (Nokia 500) i can't find it. I just wanna know why it is not working because Nokia 500 has nearly double specs then Nokia 5800.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

if the game is not appearing in the Nokia Store for you, this may be due to the fact that the developer has not made a Symbian^3 version for your phone and as such it may not be fully compatible with your device. There is also the issue that even from moving from earlier versions of Symbian^3, devices on firmware such as Belle have not received the games as they were no longer compatible.

Hope this helps.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Sage
Akash_satpathi

Thanks for your reply, and can you tell me some motion sensor racing games for Nokia 500. Like Raging thunder which is not supported in my phone.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Akash_satpathi wrote:
Thanks for your reply, and can you tell me some motion sensor racing games for Nokia 500. Like Raging thunder which is not supported in my phone.

Try High Speed 3D.

http://store.ovi.com/content/21243?clickSource=related%2Bcontent&contentArea=games&pos=12

Or Asphalt 6

http://store.ovi.com/content/246251?clickSource=related%2Bcontent&contentArea=games&pos=3

Ray.

Please use plain text.
Sage
Akash_satpathi

Thanks for this but These are not accelerometer games.
Please use plain text.