Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Remove Facebook APP from C5 03

MadMike

Remove Facebook APP from C5 03

Hi,

How?

It won't let you delete it by organising, and it won't let you delete it by App Manager > Installed Apps > Long Press > Unistall it just says 'Removing Cancelled' in both cases. I've removed the facebook installer but this makes no difference.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Re: Remove Facebook APP from C5 03

Hi MadMike,

Some of the preinstalled applications can not be removed from the phone. That is why you get the 'Removing Cancelled' message.

If you are trying to delete the app to free some space, try deleting some other apps or files. Clearing the cache will also free some space: Menu > Web > Options (right bottom corner) > Settings > Privacy > Clear pricvacy data.

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
charlie113

brother I also want to uninstall it because when I open it and enter my details and press "log in" it says "unrecoverable error restart your phone " i have tried everything else but it doesn't fix it so i wanted to reinstall the app but I cant uninstall it in the first place please help
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Krishnendra79

Dude don't be so upset ,i am also have this problem this fb app is taken total 1MB of my phone memory. Just go to nokia care or any other mobile shop and told the to flash ur handset, this will clear all 70MB of ur memory and also ram is also totaly cleared, this operation may need rs.200 or more but it works fine on my phone
Please use plain text.