Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Removing applications from my Nokia N8

Contributor
Purplenunu
Accepted Solution

Removing applications from my Nokia N8

Please I need "step by step instructions" to help me remove applications that I have downloaded onto my Nokia N8

Please use plain text.
Professor
andy3196

2 methods, use whichever you find easiest.

1. "Menu button" > ""Apps", select "Options" then "Organise". Long press on the App you want to uninstall and select "Delete"

or

2. "Menu Button" > "Settings" > "Application Manager" >"Installed Apps" then long press and select "Uninstall"

N8-00 pc059C9F6 Belle
808 PureView pc059P6W5
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Purplenunu

You have a very apt name. I am extremely grateful.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
dotguy

Method 1 is the best piece of info I've found for this, method 2 doesn't seem to be available on my phone but problem solved with method 1. Thanks

Please use plain text.