Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

SKYPE NOW ADVAILABLE FOR NOKIA N95 PHONES AND OTHE...

Registered Member

SKYPE NOW ADVAILABLE FOR NOKIA N95 PHONES AND OTHERS MAKES!

PLEASE GOTO TO http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/download/skype/mobile/choose/#nokiaTab
TO GET SKYPE BETA FOR N95 AND OTHERS AT LAST:smileyhappy: JUST INSTALL IT YAY.
Counsellor
leonfreeman

Re: SKYPE NOW ADVAILABLE FOR NOKIA N95 PHONES AND OTHERS MAKES!

It's create!!! Thanks for you news!
Nokia! Take a care for me and we real say THANK YOU NOKIA and you can collect a more money :smileyhappy:
Counsellor

That's great.
I installed it on my phone but found that I can't make skypeout calls. Reading throught the Help file on the application I found that Skypeout is not yet available in some countries, and that I can find which countries are supported on Skype.com

I looked there but couldn't find information about it. Could someone help please?
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Had a look at Mobile Skype earlier. It looks and works a look like iSkoot. Both require a local call to the network at local call rates in order to make a Skype call.

I was hoping for something that totally bypasses the phone networks and uses wifi.

Counsellor
leonfreeman

Yea....
I can't make skypeout calls too... for skypeout calls must have skypecredit - it's not free like on PC...

ALSO...
Still using **bleep**!!! :smileyhappy:
Nokia! Take a care for me and we real say THANK YOU NOKIA and you can collect a more money :smileyhappy:
Registered Member

I downloaded Skpe mobile, but it wouldn't let me make skpeout calls with out using my credit.  I also have Fring on my phone which lets me make Skpeout calls via WiFi.
Contributor
dane1989

i am not gettin any link to download skype on my nokia n95
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

dane1989 wrote:
i am not gettin any link to download skype on my nokia n95

Try this

http://store.ovi.com/content/20924?clickSource=search&pos=1

Contributor
dane1989

its still not downloadin i set the mobile compatibility and still not seein one for my phone
Contributor
dane1989

is there any way i could get skype for my phone