Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: SMSTimer App Activation Code Fraud

Registered Member
kmrobin

SMSTimer App Activation Code Fraud

I purchased an application named "SMSTimer" for my Nokia C5-00 from Nokia Store client on my mobile.

But even after the payment is done and application is installed, I have received no activation code.

This is plain fraud, you're selling an item and not giving the activation code.

I want the activation code at the earliest.

I never thought that my first purchasing experience on Nokia store is going to be this much bad, and it seriously discourages me to buy any apps in future from your store.

I very much love Nokia phones for last 8 years but this was a huge disappointment.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You musta have read the reviews as I can see yours too...Though they are somewhat contradicting ( some say its working without the Activation Code...) contact here along with your Purchase details / Transaction Code, etc and ask for the Code.. See what happens...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

kmrobin wrote:

I purchased an application named "SMSTimer" for my Nokia C5-00 from Nokia Store client on my mobile.

But even after the payment is done and application is installed, I have received no activation code.

This is plain fraud, you're selling an item and not giving the activation code.

I want the activation code at the earliest.

I never thought that my first purchasing experience on Nokia store is going to be this much bad, and it seriously discourages me to buy any apps in future from your store.

I very much love Nokia phones for last 8 years but this was a huge disappointment.

Did you check the SPAM folder of your Email account for the activation code?

Ray. 

Please use plain text.