Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Some of the pre installed application and the ...

Counsellor
robaomer

Some of the pre installed application and the defualt theme corrupted in my nokia c2-00

I downloaded a theme from ovi store.and when i apply the downloaded theme to my nokia c2-00 something went wrong.the theme put a question mark "?" on some of the buttens of the phone's menu and hence i deleted this theme from my phone but some of the defualt applications corrupted and the defualt theme was lost or disappeared.can anyone tell me how to get them back?
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Some of the pre installed application and the defualt theme corrupted in my nokia c2-00

Try a Factory Restore ...Menu-->Settings-->Restore Factory settings-->Settings only ... 

Enter 12345 (Default security code unless changed by you) when prompted .. 

Counsellor
robaomer

Re: Some of the pre installed application and the defualt theme corrupted in my nokia c2-00

I restored to factory setting but nothing had changed,neither the original defualt theme nor the corrupted applications has recoverd.when i tried to open the the corrupted default applications,it says "invalid application do you want to delete it?" but if i click yes,it again says "unable to delete it" please is there anything else i can do to solve the problem?
Mobile Overlord
farby

Check if you have the latest Firmware on your Phone. You may do that thru' Nokia Suite . If any update is available do that, else you may re-install (refer the attachment) the existing firmware and see if the problem gets resolved.  

If no change the you need to get the Firmware flashed at Nokia Care

Contributor
bipuldeka

I have lost my original theme
Mobile Overlord
farby

Did you try updating / re-installing the Firmware ?

Counsellor
robaomer

I tried to reinstall it but no changes any more help there, please?
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Get the Firmware flashed at Nokia Care . That should surely get back the Themes and any other stuff that you might have lost 

Contributor
mshahzeb002

Re: Some of the pre installed application and contract names corrupted in my nokia c2-00

please tell me how i delete the corrupted names in my nokia c2-00
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

You mean contacts? Take a look.

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/How-to-secure-the-phone-contacts-of-Asha-and-other...

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Contributor
sajid512

My skype not dwonloding in @nokiaE72
ssaajjiidduussmmaann
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

You can Download it using Nokia suite.  :smileyhappy:

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Contributor
mshahzeb002

My nokia c2-00 call log missed calls are not deleating how to delete it?

My c2-00 cell got missed call but when i am trying to delete it it is showing invalid selection.

Counsellor
robaomer

I reinstalled it and no changes had come to it.may i suspect it restored the back up content and that might prevent it from making changes,can that be the case?where is nokia care to flash it?thanks for ur further assistance.
Counsellor
robaomer

Is reinstalling changes the corrupted application to its default one? Does it correct the corrupted default applications to normal?i tried it but it didn't correct it.is the corrupted default applications restored during backup process?
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]

robaomer wrote:
Where is nokia care to flash it?

In which country are you located? The easiest way is to call your local Nokia support team and ask them for the procedure: Some have local offices, some require you to send your phone to them. In any case, reading your description of issues, I recommend a refurbish with Nokia Care, as well.

Counsellor
robaomer

I am living in Ethiopia and there is no Nokia office near or around where i live. How can i send my device to nokia care center? How can i Refurbish it? What does it mean? The problem still there with my c2-00 and pls i need more help. Thanks