Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Star map apps Nokia Asha 308 - "response unkno...

JaxK

Star map apps Nokia Asha 308 - "response unknown"

I'm trying to download a star map app for the Nokia Asha 308 and have a couple of questions...

1. I've tried downloading Norbsoft, but when I click the 'buy' link on the page on my phone, it brings up an error "Response unknown" with no other info or options.

2. I'm having trouble finding other apps compatible with this phone, and am pretty new to the whole app thing - does anyone have any suggestions of star apps for Asha 308?

Thanks - hoping I can get this sorted before the Leonids meteor shower tonight :-)

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Star map apps Nokia Asha 308 - "response unknown"

@JaxK

Just surprised that this S40 device would run what I thought was an application suitable for Symbian S60 devices.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
JaxK

Well, although I don't really understand what you just said, it would appear that it doesn't run it, just comes up with 'response unknown' perhaps the S40-S60 issue is the problem?

As I mentioned, I'm completely new to apps - to smart phones too, I'm a bit of a techno tard and just looking for some advice on a star map app that I can use with this phone.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Yes.. What he means is the application is compatible with the S60 devices which may not be the case with an S40 device like yours ..

Please use plain text.