Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: State Bank Mobile Bank App for Nokia C5-03

Contributor
dalis

State Bank Mobile Bank App for Nokia C5-03

Hi i have a Nokia C5-03 (S60v5 platform phone). I have facing a problem with SBI freedom App . But some body sent supported java app link. Its installed and working Successfully very thank but its not supportig full touch just appearing half screen. Please send full screen supported app for nokia C5-03
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

hi mate,

this has nothing to do with Nokia. this has everything to do with your bank and the developer of the application. you will need to contact the developer and inform them of the issue, and if there are any fixes or updates for the app.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

Go to settings>installations>already installed. Locate your app. Long press on it and select suite settings. Tap on "on screen keypad" and change it to OFF. Now check your app whether it works in full screen mode.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

I am sorry for above post which gives instructions for a Nokia BELLE phone. But there should be similar settings and you just need to set on screen keypad to OFF.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.