Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Viber 2012 on nokia

Registered Member
Cutelady

Viber 2012 on nokia

Hello
my mobile is nokiaC3 and i have the old version of viber and i want the new (2012) but i dont know how......
Anyone can help me???
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Viber 2012 on nokia

Hello there,

have you checked in the nokia store if there is a newer version? as this is a user to user forum only for nokia products and services, you will need to contact the application developer of Viber directly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
angedoceu12

you can go to nokia update software online, it checks if your phones firmware is old or current.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ViberMedia

Hi,
This is an official representative of Viber Media.

If you'll uninstall>reinstall Viber from the ovistore you will get the new version. :smileyhappy:

For more questions or technical support, please visit our official HelpDesk.
Thanks,
Viber
Viber Media (Viber application)
Please use plain text.