Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Viber Nokia E52

Registered Member
mdd6

Viber Nokia E52

I can't install viber on my Nokia E52, because an error occured during the installation.

Installation is cancelled with status: "If you want install later, select this icon in menu ..."

It's my translation, because I don't have english language in my phone.

I checked phone memory, I have 22MB free.

Can you helpe me?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Viber Nokia E52

@mdd6

If you look at this Nokia Store link you will find mention of one-time large download which usually indicates Qt application which S60 3rd FP2 device may not be up to:http://store.ovi.com/content/306686

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
blendisaiti

why cant install viber on nokia e52 say: To continue this installation later,select this icon in your application menu. after i select that icon to install and on the last nothing freeze my phone help me how to install it if have another method thanks reply

Please use plain text.
envpanos

I found the solution. 

Look Here:

http://7ba.ru/ex/showfile/650409/viber-v-2-0141-eng-qt.html

Download the Viber v 2.01(41) Eng [Qt].zip and then download 

http://7ba.ru/ex/showfile/510559/qt-biblioteki_disk_e_v_4073_os92-94.html

I installed the first 3 sis files of the second set (qt biblioteki) and even I couldn't make the isntallation of the other sis files I tried to install viber and SUCCESS!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
carlsen

It doesn´t work. Shows only the icon in Applications but it is not possible to open it.

Please use plain text.
ioann

Given the fact that this application is in nokia store (available for e52)... it should work. However it doesn't work for me neither.

@envpanos Your solution doesn't work for me. It says "Certificate error. Contact the application supplier"...

Any more solutions ?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
QasimQadri

[ Edited ]
ur given link is in chiness language and cant understand it....can u upload(4shared) all those things require to download viber and post link here...becoz i tired viber nokia store .it always failed....pls help me to install fiber in my nokia E52.Note all application u gave to install viber not be give certificate error or else.

thanks in advance for help
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mksethi

mdd6 wrote:

I can't install viber on my Nokia E52, because an error occured during the installation.

Installation is cancelled with status: "If you want install later, select this icon in menu ..."

I

I checked phone memory, I have 22MB free.

Can you helpe me?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
grillvisiems

Hello,

I found a solution how to install Viber in to S60V3 Symbian.

I have Nokia E52 rm-469 081.003

1)      Need to do hard reset.

2)      Then download Qt (http://www.mobilecentre.pl/files/QT%204.6.3%20C.rar) archive and install this sort to C disk

1. PIPS.SIS

2. OPENC_SSL.SIS

3. STDCPP.SIS

4. SQLITE3.SIS

5. QT.SIS

6. QTWEBKIT.SIS

7. QTMOBILITY.SIS

4)      Then you can try to install Viber from ovi store.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
e5252

Excellent great job. Thanks

Please use plain text.