Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Viber assistance

Registered Member
Teabag88

Viber assistance

Why cant i make a call on my symbian phone when am using my viber
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ViberMedia

Hi,
This is an official representative of Viber Media.

Viber calls are not available for Symbian devices at this point.

For more questions or technical support, please visit our official HelpDesk.
Thanks,
Viber

Viber Media (Viber application)
Please use plain text.
zencirifox

Hi, I have some issues with Viber on my Nokia C5 03. After finally being installed, it doesn't want to open when I tap on it. The installation was sucessful, I see a Viber icon in Installed apps., also Drop and Notification icons (those don't work either). I don't know what to do.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
ViberMedia

@zencirifox -

Thank you for the report of the problem.

We kindly ask that you take a minute and report the details of the problem to our support team using this direct link:   bit . ly / ukGVJ0 (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
PopeyeInFb

Wy The Viber Will U Nt Support To Nokia Asha 200.... Asha 200 Also A Symbian Phone Na....
KamIsBack
Please use plain text.
Advisor
PopeyeInFb

Viber Media,

That Viber Will Support For Nokia Asha 200, But I Am Not Getting A Link Proper Plz

Will U Help That Link 2 Download.... Plz Viber Media..

Send Soon The Link 2 Download Viber For Nokia Asha 200...:smileysad:

KamIsBack
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Elica

This happened to me, too. Please help!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ViberMedia

Hi,

Did you not find it in OviStore? (you can see the link to OviStore in our official homepage, at http://www.viber.com)

If it still doesn't work, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: http://helpme.viber.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/1

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum".

Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.