Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Viber for symbian phones (nokia C7-00 anna)

Registered Member
niraj19870

Re: Viber for symbian phones (nokia C7-00 anna)

how to do video call from viber i have nokia c6-01 phone please tell me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Currently it's not possible to make video calls using the Viber application. Only text and picture messaging is supported at this time.

Ray.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
aadilh1

Nokia smart phones have been around for years. When apple had problems using copy & paste in 2008 Nokia Symbian S60 was doing that at least 3 years before.

Suddenly Iphones, andriod & blackberries became popular. I see many software available for those bb phones which are far from smart.

Why oh why can nokia not even get the most popular software developed to work properly with their symbian range. video phones have been around more than 6 years now on nokia, yet still we can hardly use it properly.

We know most people don't have video minutes.

We have skype, fring, nimbuzz, but services are hit & miss. No proper quality service yet. They work on some older devices yet
can't fully support Nokia's new devices. Should nokia not have made it easier to develop?

I guess its just too late for Symbian so no one's bothered, lets all buy windows phones & lose functionality. Android seems to be the ideal replacement. Nokia should just use android & make it easy for us.

Remember, Questions and Answers are required by this Nokia support board. It's very strict, don't complain, criticise or express opinions which does not answer question or your post could be deleted. My friendly warning.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Flrjll

Re: Viber for symbian phones (nokia e6)

Hi, could you please help me about downloadin viber? I tried to download it, it becomes to dl, and when it starts to installation suddenly it drops and cansel the installation, my phone is up to date and really dont know to what to do :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
KeeMatKee

Viber is there for Symbian phones now. I am not sure about C7 but you can find the state of Viber for Nokia  C-2 phone models. I am sure it is the same for C7 Nokia models as well.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amalaPrisca

plz plz plz do tat as soon as possible.....especially for nokia asha311 since i m using it....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aviz

Re: Viber for symbian phones (nokia e6)

http://www.emobilez.com/apps/app-nokia-e6-00-258-viber-123378.htm

go to this website....downlod it to your computer..using usb..install it to your fone

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kokoaung

Re: Viber for symbian phones (nokia 5800 xpress music

i want to use viber call to my friends with my ph.But viber call is not available for my ph.i want to call with my ph and i don't want to change it.cuz i like it and i like nokia phones.:confused:

niraj19870 wrote:

masloubm wrote:

Can you tell when the Viber for Symbian Belle will be ready for download for Symbian Nokia Phones?:smileyindifferent:

u can now find the viber on ovi store.but we only can use that for message 

hope viber team will upgrade and aslo sybmian can call from viber

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
VinOman

In my C7 nokia, Viber calling is not getting installed. I tried many times. Chat/message is active. What can be done?

Please use plain text.
Marlon1974

I just got  a Nokia c7 i like this phone but i would love to video chat with friends but it dosn't seem possible on this phone, also i installed viber i can message but i cant call i cant even setup a profile with my pic etc am i doing something wrong or is it that viber for the c7 just does not have these functions.

Ps i am from Trinidad & Tobago by the way and has always been a nokia fan love there phones they a strong sturdy phones and they just keep going

Please use plain text.