Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

WhatsApp doesn't working

Registered Member
nachai

WhatsApp doesn't working

WhatsApp doesnt working on my nokia Lumia 520. Its says not connected. Check your network and try again. I did that hundred of times but result is same. Would you help me out guys.. The main issue is the profile is not connected. Irritating but true.
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Re: WhatsApp doesn't working

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

To ensure it will work, make sure you have an active and stable internet connection when accessing the WhatsApp application. What connection are you using? Is it Wi-Fi or data connection?

To isolate the issue, try to disable the data connection and then try using the Wi-Fi connection. To disable it, go to Settings and then Mobile network/Cellular. Tap the data connection to Off and then check if you're able to use the application. Do it also the other way around to see if you can use the application when connected to data connection.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jincraze

my people contacts appear in ALL whatsapp list but not able to chat.  I have to save each no. seperately on my phone to start a chat............can anyone help

Please use plain text.
Sage
khanjan_701

Delete and re-install.
Symbian-Developers Forum Member
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cmykay

Hi all, whether deleting or re-installing Whatsapp on my Nokia Lumia 720 didn't help. I've even contacted Whatsapp Customer Service and they advised me to do the same.

And the same problem arose. Late notifications. Messages not notified. Read messages were re-notified. What's up with Whatsapp?
Please use plain text.
Sage
khanjan_701

Windows Phone 8 doesnot multitask actually though it pretends to do. The problem is the OS not with the app.
Symbian-Developers Forum Member
Please use plain text.