Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Whatsapp - Could not connect to server: certificat...

BoteaManana

Whatsapp - Could not connect to server: certificate was issued by an unrecognized entity

[ Edited ]

I Use whats app for last month without problem but like two week I cant Register my phone after I change my sim card then I put again, I try To Register my phone but said "Could not connect to server: certificate was issued by an unrecognized entity"
I hate that sms To be Honest I try to download another whats app but still same problem I dont why..But I Use other Application without problem, buth whats app is problem to me plz help
My phone is Nokia X2-01
thanx for any Kind Will hep me

Moderator's note: We have provided a subject-related title to help other forum users easily view and respond to this post.

Please use plain text.
Sage
rohitms2711

Re: Whatsapp - Could not connect to server: certificate was issued by an unrecognized entity

[ Edited ]

Have you tried contacting what's app about your problem?

Moderator's note: We have provided a subject-related title to help other forum users easily view and respond to this post.

If you find this post helpful please click the white star,Thanks.
Please use plain text.
BoteaManana

Re: Whatsapp - Could not connect to server: certificate was issued by an unrecognized entity

No I Don't Know How Can I tell Whats app about my problem
Please use plain text.
Sage
rohitms2711

You can contact them here http://www.whatsapp.com/contact/
If you find this post helpful please click the white star,Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Maske

I am also getting that problem. What can i do?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mzwandile

I have that kind of problem what should i do?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ativak88

Hello,

I read one of the issue with Whatsapp by changing the SIM card in phone. I am also facing the same.

I delete the previous version and download the new one and again i am facing the server issue.

I also try to change with Giffgaff.com configuration settings as i found it from internet with one of the solved issue like mine, but doesn't work.

So please do needfull.

Regards

XXX

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
fwanxix

hi, please try checking if your phone has certificates installed, eg verisign, thawte etc,

this might be the cause, I hope it helps

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prijain

i am also face this problum pls help me plsss 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Zuza

Hi am having a problem wit my whatsapp it say tht certificate was issued by an unrecognized entity
Please use plain text.
Shax

I have download whatsapp 15x but its sayng same thing, Coud not connect to ser ver certicate was issued by an unrecognized entity
Please use plain text.
Shax

Help am facing same problem
Please use plain text.
Shax

What can i do?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lavita

i have a problem with downloadinf my whatsapp.it says certificate was issued by an unregonised entity nd could nt connect to the server.please help me.
Please use plain text.
Drgftygvbhujmnf

Me 2,y this 2 us help us plz
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
EricXDealer

How can i instalcertificates? I have the same problem
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Abdulraman

How can i install nokia x2 certificate
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Shweta16

How can i install nokia X2-01 certificates plz help me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Shweta16

Give meh d solution that when i open my whatsapp it shows dat certificate was issued by an unrecogenized entity.....plzz help me what can i do???
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I have a problem if i downloading my whatsapp says could not connet to server certificate wad issued by an unrecognized entity
Please use plain text.