Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Whatsapp for C2-03

Counsellor
angedoceu12

Re: Whatsapp for C2-03

might be because one is c2-03 and other c2-01?
Counsellor
angedoceu12

true,some operators are quite restricted on what they can offer even tho being the same device.
Counsellor
angedoceu12

true mobile9 is pretty good but as far as I know ovi does that app and for free. only use mobile9 if ovi wont do it... because from ovi you can get back to it and download again anytime once you sign up, with mobile9 the app might not be always available.
Counsellor
angedoceu12

firmware
Counsellor
angedoceu12

Re: required Whatsapp for C2-01

get it from ovi web site for free if not then try from mobile9 but ovi does it for my nokia e5 yet I dont download as I dont use it but thought to be available to any nokia handset.
Registered Member
gameboy7

I have c2-03, pls tell me where can i get whatsapp
Registered Member
Mayurakhee

How can i download whatsapp on nokia asha 200?
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi Mayurakhee and gameboy7!

Welcome to Nokia Forum!

Both C2-03 and Asha 200 don't support Whatsapp. For list of compatible devices, see this.

Final Banner
Registered Member
Hgpate

Nokia c2-03 is S40..so why it doesn't support..??
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

you will need to ask WhatsApp why they don't support such the device.
Contributor
namah4

hi,

is whats app available for nokia x2-00 , how can i do it ?

i tried downloading it form ovi store but it showed some problem in verifying mobile no by whats app displaying connection with server occured a problem.

pls help........

Advisor
pd7654

Simply unzip and upload both attached files by Bluetooth or SD-card to your phone.

Also make sure your phone has at least 2MB (4MB recommended) free.

This files can also be obtained publicly from:

JAD: http://www.whatsapp.com/s40/WhatsApp.jad
JAR: http://www.whatsapp.com/s40/WhatsApp_2_4_12.jar

:thumbsup:

Registered Member
saharsh11

frndz now whatsapp and angry birds are available on nokia C2 06 ,C2 03, C2 02 TO DOWNLOAD IT U JUST HAVE TO GET THE SOFTWARE 7.66 IN UR PHONE AND DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP FROM ITS SITE THROUGH UR MOBILE BROWSER.ANGRY AVAILABLE ON PHONEKY.COM

Registered Member
priyanka2261

i want to download whatsapp in my nokia c2 03 plz tell me how it possible......
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi priyanka2261

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

Currently WhatsApp is not compatible with Nokia C2-03. For the list of S40 phones compatible with WhatsApp see this link: http://www.whatsapp.com/s40/. Alternatively, you can check Nokia store for similar application that has the same feature as WhatsApp. :smileywink:

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
misrup

yes... whatsapp works on nokia C2-03... go to the following link

http://situs-dhayat.mywapblog.com/aplikasi-whatsapp-messenger-new-update-2.xhtml

Scroll down, at point 5, there will be a download option. click that and download it..

If any error comes, dismiss dat and exit watsapp and again open it, the error will be gone.

But there is one prob, notifications enabler is not working. And also it works with some networks only. Lyk its not working with vod but working gud with doco. The sim with which u use internet shud b in sim 1 slot coz it vl nt work with sim 2 slot.

misrup

Does dat watsapp support notifications enabler..? @saharsh11

Registered Member
rajan1506

i did same as u said...bt still an error occurs;- " ERROR OCCURED WHILST OPENING CONNECTION" now how to get rid of this???

Registered Member
Chaty

Plzzzz visit my email n post f there s any possibilities to download whats app for nokia 305....

Registered Member
Abhishe9619

Listen guys listen. I have c2-03 i had downloaded it n it works well. Just simle step to follw
1) downlad uc browser 8.9.0
2) after download on home screen at the top right side below google option there is an icon fr aap
3) click on it n "9aaps" named site will open
4) after open it scroll down there will be "whatsaap fos s40"
5) downlad it ,open it n enjoy guys
plz follow it really works . I am useing it trust me guys