Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Whatsapp for C2-03

Registered Member
harishmandal

Re: Whatsapp for C2-03

angedoceu12 wrote:
might be because one is c2-03 and other c2-01?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nandinigor

thx it worked is there a link for we chat plz send it to me

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gen2ugo

pls i want 2 download watspp in my phone c2-03...hw can i download it.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi nandinigor,

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions!

Upon checking, the application Wechat is not available for your device. I suggest contacting WeChat to check with them if they will release a version that will be compatible for your device. You can contact them here: 

http://wechat.com/en/contact_us.html

Hi gen2ugo,

Sorry but the Nokia C2-03 is not included on the list of compatible devices for Whatsapp. As mentioned above, you can contact Whatsapp if they will release a version compatible with your phone. You can contact them here: 

http://www.whatsapp.com/contact/

Note to everyone: Please be advised that we only recommend downloading applications on the Nokia Store or in the official website of the application you want to download. Apps from any third party website may cause unintentional harm on the phone and will not be guaranteed to work. 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Greatpatito

Please i have both c2-25 and  c2-03 buut both dont support whatsapp why, please do something about it for us.

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

[ Edited ]

Hi Greatpatito,

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions!

Upon checking with the Whatsapp website, this application is not available for your devices. You can check this link for the supported phone models:

http://www.whatsapp.com/s40/

The availability of the app for each phone model will depend on the developer's discretion. In this case, it is best to check with Whatsapp if they will create a version that is compatible with your phones.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
alsaffanah

i m badly in need for whatsapp..plz help me out..ppl who downloaded successfully on nokia c2 03..plz help me out!

Please use plain text.
alsaffanah

i have followed the steps given by u...the qstn is do we have to give the same number from which we r accesing net or other number can also be given??plz help me out...
Please use plain text.
alsaffanah

thank u soooooooooooo much..misrup...m so happy i have downloaded it successfully :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Shrikhanth

Hey guys.. Am using a Nokia C2-03 and i downloaded the whatsapp as u said. I opened it .. Everything was good... But when it was connecting to get notification enabler it is showing error! " error whilst connection" pls help me!!!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shad_nd

@abhishe9619...is ur notifications enabler working or not..?? if it is, which sim are u using..or how u managed the enabler to work well..did u downloaded it frm smwhere?? I m curently using reliance n its nt working ovr it
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shad_nd

@misrup.. by d link u provided I got the whats app..thnx a lot..everything is working xcpt its notification enabler..is there ny way to mend it out..I want it..I m using reliance now..or is there any alternative. .??
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
devd007

hiii

how i can download whatsapp in my mobile NOKIA-C2-03

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
poojashree

@misrup.. pls help me out i am badly required with watsap .. how to dwnload it in c2-03 device
Please use plain text.
Sage
Sharloyn

Whatsapp for C2-03

[ Edited ]

@poojashree

http://www.whatsappen.com/download/

Here's the link..

Moderator's note: The title was edited as the post was moved to the most appropriate board.

Please use plain text.