Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Whatsapp for nokia c3 - now failing to download?

Registered Member
Pinkspots

Whatsapp for nokia c3 - now failing to download?

Hello all,

i was made aware that whatsapp now supports c3 about two weeks ago, and i've been using it with no problems. Yesterday i deleted the app off my phone because i noticed my internet is very slow with it on, so i thought i'll download it again in a few hours. When i went to download the app, it just constantly says 'downloading failed' and has done since, i can't get it at all, and i'm wondering if i might have a virus in my phone or something. Can anyone help?

Many thanks
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Whatsapp for nokia c3 - now failing to download?

Are you trying it from Nokia Store ? If so try from http://www.whatsapp.com/s40/ from your Phone...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Pinkspots1

Hello farby :smileyhappy:

i've used the link from the ovi store and whatsapp website. None work at all. Do you think there is a possibility tmobile have blocked it because of too much usage? I can never sign out of it and its constantly on, and i'm on a unlimited payg monthly internet booster
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Though I am not sure about T-Mobile.. I do not think they will block the download / Install of an application... Yes, you may not be able to use it if T-Mobile blocks it..

BTW, why don't you contact T-Mobile for clarifying this doubt..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mponi

Dis is sad, i cant live without it nd dis days am bored 2hell. I wish i knew da cause of dis
Please use plain text.