Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Whatsapp in Nokia C3.

Registered Member
LoryZaroukian

Whatsapp in Nokia C3.

Hello, is whatsapp going to be available for the Nokia C3 or not ? and why doesn't it work on nokia C3 ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Re: Whatsapp in Nokia C3.

Because whatsapp is designed for smartphones, and C3 is not a smartphone. It can only run Java apps, and Whatsapp is not a Java App.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
no2no298

soo is there another app like whatsapp is available for NOKIA C3!!!??

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

you can ask them if it will be available
http://www.whatsapp.com/

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
sebashinz

i see in a blog that there was going to be whatsapp for nokia c3 that there is being andd agreement  between nokia, java and whatsapp.

I hope there is

Btw i like my nokia c3

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rajeshapte

http://www.whatsapp.com/s40

u can download whatsapp for nokia c3 from here... but the problem is my phone is unable to connect to internet via im card....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pingu5

My whatsapp on Nokia c3 was working perfectly till daybefore night. Since yesterday morning it has stopped working suddenly, i spoke to my service provider (vodafone) too, and they asked me to install it all over again, which I did, but still  it is not working. It shows all my favorites evrything. Just the messages are not delivered nor do I recieve them. It says- you are not connected to the chat server. Pls help solving me the issue asap.

Please use plain text.
Sage
khanjan_701

Delete and reinstall. Perhaps the free version ended up.

Was this answer helpful enough to accept as solution?
Symbian-Developers Forum Member
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
alipore

Using you C3, go to www.whatsapp.com/s40/ and download DIRECTLY to your phone - don't download to your pc

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Acefabio

I have done all that directly from the site. And downloaded directly from phone but it does the same thing. It's installed but I won't send or receive MSGs. What to do help.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sanjay2k

I have download whatapps on my nokia c3, it shows people but not working, please guide me

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Is your operator in the incompatible list of operators? You can also try downloading from the Nokia Store. If it is compatible with the phone it will be shown there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
zubzee1

i av problem downloading whatapps onto ma fone,a message has bin sent to ma fone,still its not downloading.what should i do

Please use plain text.
unique123

whatsapp keeps connecting to the internet by itself and running up my phone bill , how do i stop this from happening

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
minita

Re: Whatsapp in Nokia C3. can i install

LoryZaroukian wrote:

Hello, is whatsapp going to be available for the Nokia C3 or not ? and why doesn't it work on nokia C3 ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: Whatsapp in Nokia C3. can i install

minita wrote:

LoryZaroukian wrote:

You can download here

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
megfdes

i've been using whatsapp through my nokia c3 handset for a couple of months but since yesterday it hasn't been working. the whatsapp site also says it supports the handset . iv'e tried re-installling it too but the app no longer works on my fone. what could possibly be the reason?

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Is there any error message? What is exactly happening on the application? Have you tried reinstalling the software of the phone then install the application again? 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Abas3issam

Whatsapp nokiac3
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
neetuharnathka

LoryZaroukian wrote:

Please use plain text.