Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Whatsapp support for nokia 206 !

Registered Member
reshie

Re: Whatsapp support for nokia 206 !

plz tell me how downlod watsapp for nokia 206 dual sim phone
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
reshie

my phone is nokia dual sim 206.i was update my software.whatsapp icon
shows the screen.but whatsapp doent work.plz tell what should i do for it?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Elsie48

i use nokia 206 single sim but whatsapp is not working,why?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

i am using vodaphone postpaid sim on nokia 206 dual sim but my whatsapp iz not fuctional can u suggest me wt 2 do

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shaikaways

[ Edited ]

What's app not supporting on this mobile....

Moderator's note: We have edited the subject as the post was moved to the right thread.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

If your Nokia Asha 206 is a Single SIM version then it should be compatible.. Else, you need to contact the Developers thru' THIS link ..

Moderator's note: We have edited the subject as the post was moved to the right thread.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Amalmsm

[ Edited ]

You can download Whatsapp from http://­store.ovi.mobi/­content /172049/­download if it works add me on fb

Moderator's note: We removed the link provided in the message. Posting of links to personal accounts is not allowed in the forum due to privacy reasons.

Please use plain text.