Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Where does WhatsApp store conversations? (E72)

Registered Member
DJPJ

Where does WhatsApp store conversations? (E72)

I tried to find an answer to the above problem but until now i cannot find it.

Does anyone know how to save the conversations from WhatsApp?

I know they must be stored locally on my E72 somewhere but i have no idea where or how.

I asked WhatsApp support but they just gave me a standard reply which was not helpfull.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
E71E72E75

Re: Where does WhatsApp store conversations? (E72)

hI,

I need help with the same thing, have you been able to get any answer or method to do this ???

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
kiasuteo

me too like to know on my N700
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

The app is probably storing things in its own private/hidden folder.

If the app is installed on a memory card or mass memory, and it also stores the data there, instead of phone memory, then you connect the phone to a PC (Windows, Mac or Linux) using USB mass storage mode, and access the private folder of the app. However, if they're not documenting/publishing the file structure/formats, even if you get to the files, it doesn't mean that you can make use of the data.

Please use plain text.