Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Why no Upload to Skydrive for Belle FP2 device...

Counsellor
wkl12mr

Why no Upload to Skydrive for Belle FP2 devices like 808?

[ Edited ]
Hi

I noticed a version of Upload to Skydrive for other Symbian devices like 5800. Please put the software for Belle FP2 devices like 808 into Nokia Betalabs. Thank you and happy Easter.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Adrocks

Re: Why no Upload to Skydrive for Belle FP2 devices like 808?

Could not get your query wkl12mr, repost in better and clear words. Thank u.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
wkl12mr

Adrocks wrote:
Could not get your query wkl12mr, repost in better and clear words. Thank u.

I apologise for any confusion. There was supposed to be a Upload to Skydrive for Belle refresh which people had reportedly downloaded into their 808.

I never saw it and it somehow vanished... I see now that there is new Upload to Skydrive for Nokia 5800, etc in Nokia Betalabs. There is still no Upload to Skydrive for 808 for Belle FP2 phones at the moment and I was asking why?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Adrocks

Might be it is not compatible to work with it. But instead you can use skyfiles pro for uploading and downloading files on skydrive.
Please use plain text.